Quiz Night

in General Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:47 am
by Clare | 63 Posts

Hi Everyone,
I just thought I'd give you a heads up for the next Friends of West Boldon Lodge Quiz Night. It's planned for Tuesday 5th February and I hope you'll consider putting in a team. We'll be raising funds to support the kids Eco Club, so its all for a good cause. I thought I'd let you know now as we'll be having our usual raffle, so hang on to any unwanted Christmas Prezzies and I'll gladly take them off your hands for the raffle and prize tables.

I wish you all a fantastic festive season.

Clare

Scroll up

RE: Quiz Night

in General Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:44 am
by Clare | 63 Posts

Hi All,
Just to confirm the details so you can hopefully organise a team!
The Friends of West Boldon Lodge are holding a quiz night and are inviting teams of up to 8 people to enter. The cost is £2 per person.
When: Tuesday 5th February 2013
Doors open 7pm. Quiz starts 7:30pm

Where: West Boldon Lodge, West Boldon Substation,
Newcastle Road, West Boldon. NE36 0BG

There will be limited hot and cold soft drinks available on the night though we encourage you to bring your own, including alcohol & snacks if you wish – make a night of it!

It will be a general knowledge quiz in ‘pub quiz’ format, with a bit of a nature theme running through it. We’ll also be holding a raffle, so please do bring along ‘prizes’ for the raffle table. Any unwanted items in good condition are welcome, so please dig out books, CD’s, unwanted gifts, toys etc – if you can’t use it, someone else will!

Teams are asked to register beforehand to help us with the room layout and because numbers are limited.

To register your team, simply email the Friends of West Boldon Lodge at: friendsofwbl@hotmail.co.uk or call Clare on 0191 424 7423 during office hours.

The aim of the quiz night is to raise funds, raise awareness of the Friends Group and to have a good night out. We are currently raising money to support the West Boldon Wild Things kids eco club and to support the work of the Lodge. West Boldon Lodge is the only environmental education centre in South Tyneside. Please do come along and support this great local cause.

If you can’t make it but wish to support the cause by donating raffle prizes, they will be gratefully received.
Thanks
Clare
Chair of the Friends of West Boldon Lodge

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 2 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Louise
Board Statistics
The forum has 131 topics and 6552 posts.

0 members have been online today: